The sole purpose of the Mohave County Community College Foundation, Inc. shall be to promote the growth, development and strength of Mohave Community College and its students, faculty, staff and programs.
Foundation activities and support include but are not limited to:
- Support the academic programs of the college.
- Foster better public understanding of the college and secure wider participation in cultural and community activities.
- Encourage potential students to attend the college.
- Raise support needed for students.
- Provide a means of perpetual trusteeship of funds donated to the college by individuals or organizations for programs or activities of benefit to the college and its community.
- Enhance the quality of education through acquisition of state-of-the-art equipment in academic and occupational/technical programs.
- Recognize and promote outstanding teaching and leadership in college activities.
- Develop special capital projects and facilities.
- Raise support for special projects relating to the college.
- Undertake any other activities that may be to the benefit of the college and its community.
- Build a comprehensive development program for long-term fundraising success.
- Build and continuously strengthen Foundation membership and community involvement.
- Infuse advancing and emerging technologies, and engage in professional practices to achieve exemplary fundraising success.
- Build public awareness that well-educated members of our society create a stronger community in which we live.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, and foster excellence in all aspects of college advancement.
- Maintain prudent investment of funds entrusted to the Foundation for support of the college and its students.
Message from our Executive Director
Founded in 1977, the Mohave Community College Foundation has been helping to make college affordable and attainable for students. The MCC Foundation is the non-profit organization which provides financial support for Mohave Community College. The Foundation’s Board of Directors are members of the community who believe in the mission of Mohave Community College and guide the Foundation’s activities and investments. The Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Funds received by the Foundation are distributed to advance the mission and goals of Mohave Community College.
Gifts to the MCC Foundation change lives – please help us change lives by joining the Foundation in supporting the students at Mohave Community College.