The sole purpose of the MCC Foundation shall be to promote the growth, development and strength of Mohave Community College and its students, faculty, staff and programs.
The MCC Foundation is the non-profit organization which provides financial support for Mohave Community College. The Foundation’s Board of Directors are members of the community who believe in the mission of M.C.C. and guide the Foundation’s activities and investments. The Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Funds received by the Foundation are distributed to advance the mission and goals of Mohave Community College.
The MCC Foundation activities and support include, but are not limited to:
- Raising and awarding scholarships
- Providing financial assistance needed by students
- Receiving and safeguarding endowments and deferred gifts
- Conducting a wide variety of activities that strengthen each campus
- Enhancing the quality of education through the acquisition of state-of-the-art equipment in academic, occupational, and technical programs
- Raising support for special projects relating to the college that cannot be funded by public money
- Developing special capital projects and facilities
- Providing a means of perpetual trusteeship of capital funds donated to the college by individuals or organizations
- Undertaking other activities that may be to the benefit of MCC and its’ community